AVAILABLE ONLY IN BALLISTIC LEVEL II THE LIBERTY BULLETPROOF CLOTHING IS FOR SALE
When you’re looking for bulletproof clothing, you want to make sure you get the right product. Bulletproof clothing is an investment—and one that’s worth it.
The Liberty Bulletproof clothing is made of a material called Kevlar. This material was developed by Stephanie Kwolek in 1965, and it was first used in tires and then later in vests and other personal protective equipment. It’s lightweight, flexible, and can be worn underneath your clothes without anyone knowing it’s there until they need it most.
The Liberty Bulletproof clothing has been used by law enforcement officials for decades, but now you can get your own set of bulletproof clothing for your family. Whether you need ballistic protection for yourself or your loved ones, this type of protection will last for years if cared for properly.
There are many different types of bulletproof clothing available: from jackets to pants to vests; from camo colors to black; from kids’ sizes all the way up to adult XXL suits that fit men over 6 feet tall!
- Level II – Protection against .22LR, .380, 9MM, .40, .45 ACP, .357 Magnum – up to 1430fps
- Slash and Stab resistant
- Front, Back and Side protection with length from sternum to navel covering all vital organs.
- Covert. Even with a second glance
- Front split with overlap design for maximum protection and comfort
- 100% Polyester poplin panel outer for exceptional skin to fabric contact.
- 600D Coated Nylon inner cover for complete water and UV resistance
- 100% polyester shell
- 100% polyester lining
- Reverse coil center front zipper
- Interior storm flap
- Interior zippered pocket
- Interior pocket with drawcord and toggle
- Front zippered pockets
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- Open hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
5 Year manufacturer warranty on all ballistic panels
We offer a 30 day free size exchange program. “Please check the sizing chart carefully and measure yourself before ordering.“
The Liberty Bulletproof clothing is the best way to protect yourself from bullets and other threats.
The Liberty Bulletproof clothing is made from a material called Kevlar, which is strong enough to stop most bullets. Bulletproof clothing can stop even high-powered bullets, such as those used by police officers and military personnel.
Kevlar is also used in making body armor for military personnel and law enforcement officials. Kevlar vests are used by soldiers and police officers who are at high risk of being shot at.
Bulletproof clothing is made with layers of Kevlar fabric sewn together into a jacket or vest. The jacket or vest fits over your regular clothes so that it looks like any regular jacket would, but it can stop bullets if necessary.